“Next IT Services” LTD is a fast growing IT development company based in Sofia, Bulgaria. The company develops highly innovative IT solutions for international clients, being active in the field of Real Estate and Construction, including: building design, planning, production, construction and maintenance.
Attractive additional benefits like:
If you are interested in the offer, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a recent photo and portfolio list with brief description of the projects that you have participated in and your role in each of them. Applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
"Next IT Services" LTD is fully owned by the Austrian company "Die Werkbank IT" GmbH. IT & BIM solutions developed in the cooperation are used on a global level by international companies such as Knauf, Sto, Saint-Gobain, Drees & Sommer and many others since 1998.
The Team Leader is responsible for the project development, establishment of technical guidelines, team management and care. Our regional office in Sofia is looking for You - the ideal candidate for the position! Master your skills and join the team of Next IT Services!
- Design and develop various BIM 3D Objects for CAD softwares;
- Content management of BIM data;
- Planning of architectural 2D & 3D plans, models and details for the BIM industry.
- Involved in all areas of development from design to development to testing.
- Creates, develops and implements software programming, related to architecture and BIM solutions.
- Participates in the development of architectural software models and objects, related to BIM (Building Information Modeling) or parts of it in a team or individually, based on the assignment;
- Participate in creating of architectural 2D & 3D details and objects based on the requirements through discussion with the client;
- Offers different solutions;
- Testing codes, reacting to problems, solving and correcting the program as necessary;
- Installing, uninstalling and configuring the created software products;
- Introduces protection against unauthorized use of the software;
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation to get information about the condition, the operations and the maintenance of the program;
- Analyzing and resolving technical and physical problems;
- Made up presentation of the developed software;
- Show software demo of the final product to the client.
Skills and Qualifications
- Team and Project Management experience and skills;
- Sufficient experience with Graphisoft ArchiCAD and Autodesk Revit, regarding development of GDL 3D objects, is considered as the main advantage for the position;
- Architecture and/or Engineering education and background or deep understanding;
- Good knowledge of mathematics and geometry logic;
- Basic programming understanding and skills or motivation to learn is considered as a huge advantage;
- Knowledge of Allpan Nemetschek or strong motivation to learn the softwares will be considered as a big advantage;
- Experience with content management is considered as an advantage;
- Very good English language skills, German language skills are considered as a plus;
- Experience in BIM projects is considered a plus;
- Experience in both Windows and MacOS platforms is considered a plus;
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be focused.
Next IT Offer
- High range remuneration for a full-time employment position in a modern office space with friendly environment;
- Innovative, interesting and challenging projects for international clients;
- Possibility to join a multi-skilled international team with creative, management and development experience and to take part in the further team-building and growth;
- Follow a clearly pre-defined career path for further growth in the company with planning of qualification and responsibilities according to the position and leadership level, as well as salary increasement;
- Shared bonus salary payment based on the annual company revenue: 10% of EBIT shared amongst all team members;
- Team activities: project presentations and team buildings.
Attractive additional benefits like:
- Home Office option (up to 50% in a standard situation);
- Flexibility in working time;
- Additional vacation days maximum up to 30 days per year;
- Complete financing of a sports card and private insurance, as well as language or professional courses, seminars and workshops;
- Daily refreshments free of charge;
- Company presents on an annual basis.