“Next IT Services” LTD is a small development medium that has been established in October 2011, in Sofia, Bulgaria. The company is successfully servicing clients in the fields of IT Development, Design, Architecture and Construction Materials, creating a virtual bridge between the various fields in an innovative way.
“Next IT Services” in collaboration with Austrian company “Die Werkbank” GmbH has the mission to create IT solutions since 1998, incl.: BIM, PIM, Desktop applications, Web databases and Web development, Content management systems, CAD software: 2D/3D/Animation for international companies, incl.: Knauf, Sto, Saint-Gobain International; Isover, Weber and Rigips International; Austrotherm; IG Passivhaus Austria; Passivhaus Dienstleistung GmbH and many others.
Our regional office in Sofia is looking for You – the ideal candidate for the position. Master your skills and join the team of Next IT Services!
- Design and develop various BIM 3D Objects for CAD softwares;
- Content management of BIM data;
- Optional: planing of architectural 2D & 3D plans and details for the BIM industry.
Requirements & Skills
- Sufficient experience with Graphisoft ArchiCAD, regarding development of GDL 3D objects, is considered as the main advantage for the position;
- Architecture and/or Engineering education and background or deep understanding;
- Good knowledge of mathematics and geometry logic;
- Basic programming understanding and skills or motivation to learn is considered as a huge advantage;
- Knowledge of Allpan Nemetschek and Autodesk Revit or strong motivation to learn the softwares will be considered as a big advantage;
- Experience with content management is considered as an advantage;
- Very good English language skills, German language skills are considered as a plus;
- Experience in BIM projects is considered a plus;
- Experience in both Windows and MacOS platforms is considered a plus;
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be focused.
- Competitive remuneration for a full-time employment position in a modern office space with friendly environment;
- Innovative, interesting and challenging projects for international clients;
- Possibility to join a multi-skilled international team with creative, management and development experience and to take part in the further team-building and growth.
If you are interested in the offer, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a recent photo and portfolio list with brief description of the projects that you have participated in and your role in each of them. Applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.