“Next IT Services” LTD is a fast-growing IT development company based in Sofia, Bulgaria. The company develops highly innovative IT solutions for international clients, being active in the field of Real Estate and Construction, including building design, planning, production, construction, and maintenance.
“Next IT Services” LTD is fully owned by the Austrian company “Die Werkbank IT” GmbH. IT & BIM solutions developed in the cooperation are used on a global level by international companies such as Knauf, Sto, Saint-Gobain, Drees & Sommer, and many others since 1998.
Our regional office in Sofia is looking for You – the ideal candidate for the position. Master your skills and join the team of Next IT Services!
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team with other professionals such as Architects and Developers;
- Design and maintain company's internal graphic material, for print and digital;
- Collaborate and support the design team to develop design concepts;
- Receive feedback from the Graphic Design Manager, review and make necessary changes to the work;
- Deliver work with accuracy, within brand guidelines and designated timelines;
- Attend internal workshops and presentations about design and other work-related subjects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Have completed a Graphic Design course at a university, or accredited facility; or pursuing a Graphic Design degree at a university, or accredited facility and have completed 2 years of studies before the start of the internship;
- Understanding of design elements, color, and composition, as well as sensitivity to aesthetic and seasonal trends;
- A portfolio that showcases strong design sense;
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and XD);
- Creative, artistic, and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to communicate well with others and maintain a professional demeanor;
- Motivation to learn quickly and adapt to work and team communication;
- Very good English language skills;
- Experience working with illustration, animation, or motion graphics is a plus;
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a huge plus.
Next IT Offer for Full-time Employees
- After a period of 6 months the intern will be considered for full-time employment upon review of their time in the company;
- High range remuneration for a full-time employment position in a modern office space with a friendly environment;
- Innovative, interesting, and challenging projects for international clients;
- Possibility to join a multi-skilled international team with creative, management, and development experience and to take part in the further team-building and growth;
- Follow a pre-defined career path for further growth in the company with the planning of qualification and responsibilities according to the position and leadership level, as well as salary increment;
- Shared bonus salary payment based on the annual company revenue: 10% of EBIT shared amongst all team members;
- Team activities: project presentations and team buildings.
Attractive Additional Benefits for Full-time Employees
- Home Office option (up to 50% in a standard situation);
- Flexibility in working time;
- Additional vacation days maximum up to 30 days per year;
- Complete financing of a sports card and private insurance, as well as language or professional courses, seminars, and workshops;
- Daily refreshments free of charge;
- Company presents on an annual basis.
If you are interested in the offer, please send your CV in English to email@example.com, including a recent photo and a portfolio with samples of your work along with a brief description of the projects and your role in each of them. Applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.