“Next IT Services” LTD is a small development company that has been established in October 2011, in Sofia, Bulgaria. The company is successfully servicing clients in the fields of IT Development, Design, Architecture and Construction Materials, creating a virtual bridge between the various fields in an innovative way.
“Next IT Services” in collaboration with Austrian company “Die Werkbank” GmbH has the mission to create IT solutions since 1998, incl.: BIM, PIM, Desktop applications, Web databases and Web development, Content management systems, CAD software: 2D/3D/Animation for international companies, incl.: Knauf, Sto, Saint-Gobain International; Isover, Weber and Rigips International; Austrotherm; IG Passivhaus Austria; Passivhaus Dienstleistung GmbH and many others.
Our regional office in Sofia is looking for You – the ideal candidate for the position. Master your skills and join the team of Next IT Services!
- Design and development of Desktop/VR/AR applications;
- Development in Unity 3D & 2D Physical Engine API (C#);
- Ability to transfer the design and project specification into a functional Desktop/VR/AR in a game style;
- Graphical user interface programming;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Ensure the best performance, quality and responsiveness of applications and games;
- Multi-task project development.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience with C# development and software development in general;
- Minimum 1 year of Unity 3D experience;
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Knowledge and usage of Design Patterns;
- Knowledge and application of best coding principles and practices (SOLID, DRY, YAGNI, etc.);
- 3D modelling experience is considered an advantage;
- Unity AssetBundles and/or Shaders and/or runtime mesh generartion is considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of Unity Test Runner is considered an advantage;
- Experience in Game Development is considered an advantage;
- Knowledge in the field of Architecture and Construction is considered an advantage;
- Very good English language skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative and stay focused.
- Competitive remuneration for a full-time employment position in a modern office space with friendly environment;
- Innovative, interesting and challenging projects for international clients;
- Possibility to join a multi-skilled international team with creative, management and development experience and to take part in the further team-building and growth.
If you are interested in the offer, please send your CV in English to email@example.com, including a recent photo and portfolio list with brief description of the projects that you have participated in and your role in each of them. Applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.