“Next IT Services” LTD is a small development medium that has been established in October 2011, in Sofia, Bulgaria. The company is successfully servicing clients in the fields of IT Development, Design, Architecture and Construction Materials, creating a virtual bridge between the various fields in an innovative way.
“Next IT Services” in collaboration with Austrian company “Die Werkbank” GmbH has the mission to create IT solutions since 1998, incl.: BIM, PIM, Desktop applications, Web databases and Web development, Content management systems, CAD software: 2D/3D/Animation for international companies, incl.: Knauf, Sto, Saint-Gobain International; Isover, Weber and Rigips International; Austrotherm; IG Passivhaus Austria; Passivhaus Dienstleistung GmbH and many others.
Our regional office in Sofia is looking for You – the ideal candidate for the position. Master your skills and join the team of Next IT Services!
- Develop back-end web applications in collaboration with Front-end developers;
- Customize existing applications to fit specific requirements;
- Deploy and technically support software components and web solutions;
- Multi-tasking project development.
Requirements & Skills
- Strong experience with PHP development;
- Strong experience with Laravel or another similar framework (Symphony, Codeigniter, etc.);
- Strong experience with MySQL database-systems;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Descent knowledge of Design Patterns;
- Experience in integrate with server-side RESTful APIs (JSON/XML);
- Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and give accurate time estimates;
- Experience in Windows, Linux or MacOS software development;
- Very good English language skills;
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be focused.
- In-depth knowledge of the HTTP protocol;
- Knowledge of Linux-based OS and Web Servers;
- Experience with Vagrant;
- Experience with Amazon Cloud, Firebase, Apache & NginX.
- Very competitive remuneration for a full-time employment position in a modern office space with friendly environment;
- Innovative, interesting and challenging projects for international clients;
- Possibility to join a multi-skilled international team with creative, management and development experience and to take part in the further team-building and growth.
If you are interested in the offer, please send your CV in English to email@example.com, including a recent photo and portfolio list with brief description of the projects that you have participated in and your role in each of them. Applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.