“Next IT Services” LTD is a fast growing IT development company based in Sofia, Bulgaria. The company develops highly innovative IT solutions for international clients, being active in the field of Real Estate and Construction, including: building design, planning, production, construction and maintenance..
“Next IT Services” LTD is fully owned by the Austrian company “Die Werkbank IT” GmbH. IT & BIM solutions developed in the cooperation are used on a global level by international companies such as Knauf, Sto, Saint-Gobain, Drees & Sommer and many others since 1998.
Our regional office in Sofia is looking for You – the ideal candidate for the position. Master your skills and join the team of Next IT Services!
- Work in multi-disciplinary team with other professionals such as Back-End Developers and UI/UX Designers;
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Vue.JS components;
- Develop front-end web applications in collaboration with Back-End Developer;
- Opportunity to manage projects and a small development team;
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges;
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by Front-End Developers;
- Customise existing applications to fit specific requirements;
- Deploy and technically support software components and web solutions;
- Document the development process, architecture and standard components;
- Multi-tasking project development.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Front-End Vue.JS Developer for at least 5 years;
- Strong experience with Vue.js or another similar framework (React, Angular etc.);
- Experience with Vue.js within Laravel framework is a strong advantage;
- Strong experience with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Strong experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field;
- Proficient understanding cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to overcome them;
- Proficient understanding and using of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Experience in integration with server-side RESTful APIs (JSON/XML);
- Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and give accurate time estimates;
- Very good English language skills;
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be focused.
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes;
- Experience with Vagrant;
- Experience with Amazon Cloud;
- Basic understanding of back-end development with PHP and Laravel.
- Very competitive remuneration for a full-time employment position in a modern office space with friendly environment;
- Innovative, interesting and challenging projects for international clients;
- Possibility to join a multi-skilled international team with creative, management and development experience and to take part in the further team-building and growth;
- Attractive additional benefits, like:
- Option to work in your personal Home Office environment;
- Flexibility in working time;
- Option for co-financing of a sports card and private insurance, as well as language or professional courses;
- Daily refreshments free of charge.
If you are interested in the offer, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a recent photo and portfolio list with brief description of the projects that you have participated in and your role in each of them. Applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.