“Next IT Services” LTD is a small development medium that has been established in October 2011, in Sofia, Bulgaria. The company is successfully servicing clients in the fields of IT Development, Design, Architecture and Construction Materials, creating a virtual bridge between the various fields in an innovative way.
“Next IT Services” in collaboration with Austrian company “Die Werkbank” GmbH has the mission to create IT solutions since 1998, incl.: BIM, PIM, Desktop applications, Web databases and Web development, Content management systems, CAD software: 2D/3D/Animation for international companies, incl.: Knauf, Sto, Saint-Gobain International; Isover, Weber and Rigips International; Austrotherm; IG Passivhaus Austria; Passivhaus Dienstleistung GmbH and many others.
Our regional office in Sofia is looking for You – the ideal candidate for the position. Master your skills and join the team of Next IT Services!
- Design and development of Virtual / Augmented Reality (or head-mounted platform);
- Development in Unity 3D & 2D Physical Engine API (C#);
- Understanding how to transfer the design and project specification into a functional VR/AR in a game style;
- Graphical user interface programming;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Multi-tasking project development.
Requirements & Skills
- Strong experience with C# development and software development in general;
- Sufficient Unity 3D experience;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and best coding practices;
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Web API development;
- Experience in Game Development is a plus;
- Knowledge in the field of Architecture and Construction is considered as a plus;
- Experience in Windows, Linux or MacOS software development;
- Very good English language skills;
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be focused;
- Very competitive remuneration for a full-time employment position in a modern office space with friendly environment;
- Innovative, interesting and challenging projects for international clients;
- Possibility to join a multi-skilled international team with creative, management and development experience and to take part in the further team-building and growth.