“Next IT Services” LTD is a small development company that has been established in October 2011, in Sofia, Bulgaria. The company is successfully servicing clients in the fields of IT Development, Design, Architecture and Construction Materials, creating a virtual bridge between the various fields in an innovative way.
“Next IT Services” LTD is fully owned by the Austrian company “Die Werkbank IT” GmbH, part of "Drees & Sommer" Group: an international consulting company working in the building and real estate sector with head office in Germany. IT & BIM solutions developed in the cooperation are used on a global level by international companies such as Knauf, Sto, Saint-Gobain, Drees & Sommer, and many others since 1998.
- Define, plan and oversee execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital, social, and event channels to drive brand awareness and achieve growth targets and predefined goals.
- Manage company’s web & social media presence and boost the company popularity in channels such as: Company web-sites, LinkedIN, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Manage the budgeting aspect of all marketing activities;
- Close collaboration with C-Level Management Board & CPO in relation to creation and definition of marketing strategies & campaigns.
- Management and content creation of visual materials together with designers, video producers & editors, developers involved in campaign creation & execution;
- Write, edit and proofread marketing copy within a campaign;
- Conduct testing and other experiments to optimize campaign effectiveness;
- Continuously monitor, optimize and report on campaign performance and changes;
- Compile regular reports for stakeholders of all campaigns performance, results and findings;
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of processes related to the Marketing Position & Department;
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of Marketing, including developing and managing digital marketing campaigns or similar projects;
- Experience and understanding of different digital marketing channels like paid advertising, social media, e-mails, etc.;
- Metric-driven mindset with focus on measuring multi-channel performance;
- Excellent project management, organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to effectively manage several campaigns with intertwining deadlines;
- Higher attention to detail;
- Masters/Bachelor education in Digital Marketing, Economics, MBA or similar is a plus;
- Knowledge in the field of Architecture & Construction is considered as a plus;
- Excellent English language skills (both verbal & written);
- Very good German language skills are an advantage;
- Team player mindset with proactive approach;
- Be able to work on your own and be focused.
Next IT Offer & Benefits
- High range remuneration for a full-time employment position in a modern office space with friendly environment;
- Innovative, interesting and challenging projects for international clients;
- Possibility to join a multi-skilled international team with creative, management and development experience and to take part in the further team-building and growth;
- Follow a clearly pre-defined career path for further growth in the company with planning of qualification and responsibilities according to the position and leadership level, as well as salary increasement;
- Shared bonus salary payment based on the annual company revenue: 10% of EBIT shared amongst all team members;
- Team activities: project presentations and team buildings.
Attractive additional benefits like:
- Home Office option (up to 50% in standard situation, 100% in extreme situations like covid19);
- Flexibility in working time;
- Additional vacation days maximum up to 30 days per year;
- Complete financing of a sports card and private insurance, as well as language or professional courses, seminars and workshops;
- Daily refreshments free of charge;
- Company presents on an annual basis.
If you are interested in the offer, please send your CV in English to email@example.com, including a recent photo and portfolio list with brief description of the projects that you have participated in and your role in each of them. Applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.