“Next IT Services” LTD is a small development company that has been established in October 2011, in Sofia, Bulgaria. The company is successfully servicing clients in the fields of IT Development, Design, Architecture and Construction Materials, creating a virtual bridge between the various fields in an innovative way.
“Next IT Services” LTD is fully owned by the Austrian company “Die Werkbank IT” GmbH, part of "Drees & Sommer" Group: an international consulting company working in the building and real estate sector with head office in Germany. IT & BIM solutions developed in the cooperation are used on a global level by international companies such as Knauf, Sto, Saint-Gobain, Drees & Sommer, and many others since 1998.
Our regional office in Sofia is looking for You – the ideal candidate for the position. Master your skills and join the team of Next IT Services!
- Design, develop, implement and maintain plugins and applications for CAD softwares;
- Customisation of existing plugins;
- Gather and analyze software requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong experience with C++ development for at least 3 years;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Good knowledge of Мathematics;
- Knowledge of Design Patterns;
- Basic knowledge of Graphisoft ArchiCAD will be considered as a huge advantage;
- Experience with C# or motivation to learn the technologies is considered as an advantage;
- Experience with Python or motivation to learn the technologies is considered as an advantage;
- Experience in Windows, Linux or MacOS software development;
- Very good English language skills;
- Be able to work on your own initiative, be flexible and focused.
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes;
- Experience with Vagrant;
- Experience with Amazon Cloud;
Next IT Offer & Benefits
- High range remuneration for a full-time employment position in a modern office space with friendly environment;
- Innovative, interesting and challenging projects for international clients;
- Possibility to join a multi-skilled international team with creative, management and development experience and to take part in the further team-building and growth;
- Follow a clearly pre-defined career path for further growth in the company with planning of qualification and responsibilities according to the position and leadership level, as well as salary increasement;
- Shared bonus salary payment based on the annual company revenue: 10% of EBIT shared amongst all team members;
- Team activities: project presentations and team buildings.
Attractive additional benefits like:
- Home Office option (up to 50% in standard situation, 100% in extreme situations like covid19);
- Flexibility in working time;
- Additional vacation days maximum up to 30 days per year;
- Complete financing of a sports card and private insurance, as well as language or professional courses, seminars and workshops;
- Daily refreshments free of charge;
- Company presents on an annual basis.
If you are interested in the offer, please send your CV in English to email@example.com, including a recent photo and portfolio list with brief description of the projects that you have participated in and your role in each of them. Applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.